The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented and able work in a fast-paced setting. Individuals must be able to deliver outstanding guest service and consistently work in a collaborative, team environment. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced customer service professional that can build strong relationships with guests and the entire hotel team.
This position includes all aspects of hotel operations including, but not limited, to:
• Providing excellent guest service
• Ensuring compliance of all Choice and company standards in all interactions
• Leading, coaching, mentoring, and inspiring front desk staff
• Reviewing daily administrative tasks
• Reviewing guest folios and night audit reports
• Resolving guest and employee concerns with strong problem resolution skills
• Ensures systems and procedures are in place and followed for guest safety and security.
• Ability to work all shifts as needed
• Acts as the Manager on Duty in the absence of the General Manager
• Other duties and responsibilities as required
Please submit your resume and a letter of interest to the General Manager in person at 1951 Cortland Drive, Farmington, NM or via email.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers